We started Renocon Design Centre 7 years ago, and have been growing strong ever since.
We owe that to you, our clients!
Who we are?
We are your renovation and construction design center. Our priority is our customers. Our knowledge is vast. Our experience is plenty. Our purpose is to provide a headache free renovation experience. We are eager to surpass your expectations and set a new standard of customer service. Our on site consultation allows our project managers to better understand your project. With this understanding at hand we can give you educated recommendations on what is possible and what would look great. Throughout your renovation, your project manager will be overseeing all installations and giving you immediate updates on the progress. Your project manager is always available, night or day; they are just a phone call away. Again, as it should be. Our professionalism is only surpassed by our passion to exceed your satisfaction. Let our family help your family get the dream home they deserve.
Our principal priority is our clients and our professionalism is only surpassed by our passion to exceed all expectations. Our goal is to go above and beyond the traditional Renovation Contractor by providing every customer with a unique Renovation experience.
Combined years of experience
Million ft2 Installed
OUR SERVICES & SKILLS
We love to Design. We love to Build. We love to make it happen.
We’ve grown the Renocon Family to provide our clients with the utmost peace of mind in all their renovation and design needs.
All under one roof, here’s how we can help!
A free, no obligation, onsite measurement and consultation. Just give us a call and we will set up a time that suits your schedule.
Our Interior designers have a keen set of eyes to cater to your specific style of preference. Don’t have a preference? Let our imaginations soar and make your dream home a reality.
Project managers that take away the headache. Our qualified group of project managers will make every effort to make your renovation project worry free. Preparation is the key.We are here every step of the way and only a phone call away.
Masters of their trade. This industry’s weight lies on the shoulders of tradesmen. To fulfill the highest standard of craftsmanship we maintain a very skillful in-house team of professional contractors.
Here are some of the projects we have recently completed.
Curated to show you the variety of work we have done!
TESTIMONIALS & CLIENTS
The best part about a renovation is it’s end! And what makes it sweeter
is when we see how happy we’ve made our clients! Relying on our experience, our team and of course the
industry we’ve built a strong relationship with!
- I just wanted to thank you and your contractors for the beautiful flooring job that was done for us on the installation of wood flooring in our den and bedroom this month. With regards to the labor and the actual flooring work done, the fellows were great. They were very professional, on time as promised in all situations, and best of all they cleaned up after the work so well that it was difficult to tell that there had been work done inside our apartment. I really appreciated the speedy removal of the old carpet and debris as well. Considering these points I would be pleased to offer my reference to any potential customers that come your way. I have also recommended your company to a few friends and I am sure you can look forward to some additional business based on our recommendations. Thanks again.Wendy S.M.
- Thank you for the installation of the laminate flooring which we chose at your store and you arranged to put down at the above address on March 1, 2008. We were very pleased with the work and the finished product. Your installer, Adrian, was very professional and did an excellent job. Adrian was very considerate and willing to meet all our concerns. He was helpful in every regard. The workmanship was excellent. The materials supplied, underlay, flooring and transition pieces, were received as ordered and installed on the day promised. We would gladly any questions they may have.Frank H.
- In November of 2009 I walked into the Renocon store to look at some hardwood for my condo. David spoke with me about my budget, the look I wanted, etc, and helped me narrow down my options. David managed my project from conception to completion. Including a follow-up visit to personally inspect the floors after installation and make sure I was happy with my new floor. He updated me daily with the progress during the installation, which put me at ease. He was knowledgeable with strata regulations regarding the sound-proof underlay, and he even got me a deal on the wood! The service was fantastic: thorough, professional, friendly, courteous. Renocon includes consultations, measuring, estimates and taking home samples in their service (other companies charge for these- I checked).The installer`s work was finished ahead of schedule and he was respectful and put up with my frightened cat with a sense of humor. I could tell he cared about the artistry of his job when I noticed where he chose to place certain boards of the maple: ones with particularly intricate grains got centre-stage in the room. When you hire people to do your floors, you hope you get an experience like I did. I recommend Renocon in a heartbeat. Thanks Again!Jane A.
- Renocon installed the laminate floors throughout my whole apartment in December 2007. This involved carpet and ceramic tile removal, furniture moving and the levelling of the floor beneath. They are a very professional company and I am so pleased with their work. Milan, the project manager for my job, was so patient with my endless questions from beginning to end. He was a great help in picking the right laminate from their extensive selection. He had no hesitation giving me contact numbers of previous clients (all good reviews) as well as taking me to see a job in progress in my area. Luciano and Abel, who did the actual installation, were fabulous. Not only did they do a lovely job with all the levelling and installation, they did a super job with the cleanup at the end and left absolutely no mess in the common hallways. Any questions or concerns I have had since the floor was installed have always been promptly and courteously dealt with. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Renocon to anyone! Many Thanks!Lien L.
- In June of 2009, I employed Renocon to do a complete renovation of my 1 bedroom apartment. The work included a full renovation of the bathroom (tub, tile, toilet, cabinets, sink, mirror and lighting), kitchen (cabinets, tile, sink, granite counters) as well as other work(new laminate floors throughout, paint, new doors, and general electrical work). Renocon provided quality work and was able to complete all of the required renovations in the timeframe they promised. Moreover, I found them open and quick with their communications, and very willing to take care of any minor concerns that arose during the process. In short, I would whole-heartedly recommend them and would be happy to provide more information to anyone thinking of using their services.Doug B.
- Renocon’s portion of the complete renovation of my apartment consisted of installing custom cabinetry in the kitchen and bathroom, along with hardwood throughout. During the two month project commencing in October 2010, your employees demonstrated diligence and dedication to finish work on-time, professionally and with very high quality standards. The level of customer care shown to me was outstanding. This was my first renovation, and therefore unfamiliar with the renovation process. To say I found the overall project overwhelming would be an understatement. I was very fortunate to have Milan Samardzic as my Project manager. He was extremely patient, incredibly understanding, and always professional. He was consistently available for phone calls, and took time to explain specifics of the job with me. His attention to detail and ability to schedule around my general contractor. Seemingly with ease, was remarkable. This resulted in a much smoother experience than it might have been. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Milan for his project management – and to Adrian & Lucien who installed the flooring. All three gentlemen were exceptional, and I can highly recommend your organization because of them. Should I undertake another renovation, or know of someone in need of a quality contractor, I will not hesitate to consider Renocon. It was a pleasure working with you.Sheila L.
- Renocon Designs recently completed a large renovation project which involved the majority of rooms in our home. We were extremely happy with the services provided – from the consultations with the very knowledgable designer to the coordination of skilled trades people which was seamless and on schedule. The whole process was enjoyable and the finished product is better than I could have ever imagined.Cora B.
- We have had Renocon install hardwood floors in our Vancouver town home. Over 3 levels, including staircases, hardwood floors replaced carpets and tiles. The results are amazing. Great craftsmanship and service and on budget delivery made our experience with Renocon very pleasant and highly recommendable. Golnaz and her team do a great job!Huub L.
- Golnaz and the rest of the Renocon crew did an amazing job on our renovation project, completely renovating 3 bathrooms and installing hardwood floors throughout the house. Not only were they timely, conscientious, and very dedicated to providing a quality product, but Golnaz is an amazing interior designer who helped us with many decisions. She spent endless hours with us going over a myriad of tile, hardwood, and colour choices, and was extremely patient as we made our decisions. I would not hesitate to recommend Renocon to anyone contemplating a home renovation.Andrea D.
- We met Golnaz by stopping at Renocon while out walking one Sunday afternoon. One thing led to another and soon we had new floors, carpeting, moulding and crown moulding. Golnaz was fantastic to work with and the contractors that do the work are second to none. They understand that they are working in someone’s home, not a regular jobsite. When the work was finished our home was spotless and everything looked fantastic. I have no hesitation in recommending Golnaz and Renocon to anyone. DaveDave B.
- Renocon did a fantastic job of guiding us through the renovation of our kitchen. We had a fairly clear idea of what we wanted from magazines etc. so when we walked into their showroom and found a display showing almost exactly what we had in mind, we knew we were in the right place. Renocon provided expertise to see to it that our design plans were carried out as we wanted and were very mindful of our budget. In areas that we didn't know what we wanted, Renocon had samples, displays etc. to help us make our decision. From design, to demolition (we took down a wall and moved plumbing), to construction, and the finishing touches, Golnaz and her team did a great job. I want to especially thank Renocon for their open and timely communication, as from past experience I have found this to be key in a smooth renovation. We will be back for future renovation projects for sure. We love our new kitchen!Laura N.
- Renocon really bent over backwards to accommodate our tight timeline for a new hardwood floor, and the quality of the result exceeded our expectations. Thank you guys for our beautiful floor!Christian P.
A company is nothing without it’s team. And we believe we have the best team on earth.
We are actually more like a family.
Golnaz has worked in the building industry as long as she can remember. After High School, her love for the business took the next step as she enrolled in the Interior Design program at BCIT. While then working in the industry, she quickly identified the standard frustrations common to Designers and Home Owners, and envisioned a new business model which is now the foundation of Renocon. Golnaz’s strong work ethic has led her to constantly challenge herself and grow Renocon into the success it is today.
Sr. Project Manager
Milan immigrated from Serbia in 1997. Upon graduation from High School, Milan enrolled in the Business Management program at CDI College. This quickly became the foundation of his meticulous organizational skills which transitioned perfectly when he decided to start working in the building industry. Today, Milan has over 11 years of building experience spanning many facets of the industry. His likeability all constant drive to achieve perfection has made him a favorite of all his customers.
Sr. Interior Designer
Zami was working as a graphic designer for almost 10 years, after she got her BA in Graphic design / Communication Art in Iran. After moving to Vancouver, she enrolled in the Interior design program at British Columbia Institute of Technology. Since then, She’s been working as an Interior Designer and Project Coordinator/Manager in design and construction industry